Friday, March 13, 2009

The Kids At Fritz's


I'm back! Mea culpa, mea culpa. To say that I have been super busy would be an understatement. The good news is that I found my Dad's birth family after 67 years! I am going to write about it soon, I just need to wrap my head around the events of the past month first. I feel like I have been walking around in a dream this past month. lol In the meantime I thought I would get caught up on some of the things we have been doing at the end of this winter. Ughh! I can't wait for spring.


Burt, the kids, and I went to lunch at Fritz's recently. Fritz's is a restaurant at Crown Center in KC. It has a train theme, and the kids LOVE it there. There are all kinds of toy trains running throughout the restaurant. When you order your food you do so via a telephone at your table. The food is your typical burger joint type fair. Their onion rings are soooo yummy. They serve a variety of burgers, with just about anything you can imagine to dress them up. Really greasy, good, umm umm yum food. The part that the kids love best about the place is that your meal is delivered by train. It is a big thrill for the kiddies. Everytime one of the trains pass by, they hope that the flag will drop at our table, and lower our meal down to us. If you bring your young ones to KC, you have to stop in at Fritz's. It is a tradition for kids in the KC area.


The Train Outside of Fritz's


Some of Our Conductors







0 Notes From My Friends: