Thursday, November 20, 2008

School Skate Party Nov. 08


We went to McKenna's school skate party. The kids really enjoy the skating rink. The disco lights, music, and old fashioned skates always brings back a flood of childhood memories for me. I used to love to go to the skating rink when I was a kid. I could skate forever. lol I used to roller skate all around NYC with my sneaker skates and rainbow suspenders.lol Rainbow suspenders ah~la Mork from Ork. Nanu nanu. lol McKenna loves to skate too, and they made the night more fun with the Wackiest Hairdo Contest. We had fun fixing her hair up, but she didn't win. There were some pretty wild do's there, or should we say don't's. lol


We will be heading back to the Rez for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it is here already. Preety soon my gandson will be having his 1st birthday. Man where does the time go? Seems like yesterday I was the roller girl of the mean streets of New York. lol























0 Notes From My Friends: