Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brendan's First Parent Teacher's Conference

Brendan With Miss "O"

Excuse me while I take a minute to brag up my son. Brendan started Kindergarten this year, and we had his first Parent Teacher's Confrence last night. I was blown away! Burt and I always knew he was bright, but we were shocked by how much he is ahead. He finished his math test for the YEAR! He already mastered all he was supposed to have learned in math for the entire year. He also has been picked to be a peer tutor. He will be helping the other kids learn their letters and phonics. I was so impressed. His teacher is just the coolest. Miss "O" is a perfect fit for him, forever keeping him challenged. My son loves to learn, and is so inquisitive. His mind is a steel trap, and can remeber everything. He wants to be a Lego designer when he grows up. If he keeps going the way he is, I have no doubt he will reach that goal. So this was my moment to brag. Thanks for indulging me!




~Kathleen




1 Notes From My Friends:

Heartfelt living said...

Congratulations to Brendan! How wonderful for him.
Moments like these moms deserve to be proud!