Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Lovin' It

I really enjoy my son. He is just such an imaginative child. He kind of lives in his own world at times. A world of fantasy, where characters from stories come to life for him. That is a good thing I think, and I try to encourage it at every turn. He is probably one of the most imaginative people I have ever been around. So , when we went to McDonald's one day and the old clown himself showed up, he was just in awe. Brendan's enthusiasm for Ronald was felt by the whole crowd. When Ronald was looking for a volunteer to help with a magic trick, he naturally gravitated to my son. Brendan giggled with delight, and was so impressed with Ronald's "magic". I wish I had a video of it. Brendan always reminds me to take time to enjoy the simple things in life. He teaches me to enjoy the world around me, and to appreciate the magic that can be found in the most ordinary of place.



Who the heck is that??

It's Ronald!!

I hope he picks me!!!
Can you believe he picked ME??
Time for some magic!
Give my helper a hand.
Send in the clowns.








0 Notes From My Friends: